Monday, October 25, 2010

one helluva week

Did you miss me?! Well, I’m hoping that I haven’t lost all my followers {yes, all five of you} but you must forgive me, last week was totally and completely a where-in-the-hell-did-the-day-go-whirlwind. Yep, great for the business, but not so great for my sanity, social calendar and health due to lack of sleep and poor meal decisions. BUT my blood-shot eyes, aching back, two pound weight gain and lack of social interaction was well worth it for the helluva wedding that concluded the eventful weekend with a massive BANG! I’ll spill the beans later, but for now, here’s a sneak peek of the sweet vintage, home spun wedding of Amanda and Bill…
rehearsal dinner arrangements by none other but Sweet Sunday Events
Congrats you two!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment