Friday, May 13, 2011

and we're back!

It’s been so long… too long. I’ve missed this and I’ve missed you! Since the last time we spoke, you wouldn’t believe all the wonderful things going on here at Sweet Sunday Events. From the un-freakin’-believable weddings being thrown to our newly improved specialty rental selections… it’s almost too much for me to handle… and keep all to myself! Though I can’t exactly share the photos from THE MOST AMAZING Anthropologie wedding ever {in hopes that it gets swooped up and featured in a wedding magazine}, I find it completely rewarding that three weeks after the event I’m still receiving the sweetest messages like this one from the Mother of the Bride...

“Honestly Katy, there is NO WAY it {the wedding} could have possibly happened without you and Justin. Even if we had an unlimited budget, there was literally no one in Austin, or anywhere for that matter, that could understand what Shelby wanted but YOU!!!! There are some things money just CANNOT buy and giftedness is one of them. So thankful you are using your gifts to bring fun and joy to this world Katy!!!”

Eeeek! I can’t wait to share more… Okay, okay that’s enough talking about something you can’t see just yet ;) It’s finally Friday, isn’t it?! Favorite Wedding Friday! And boy, oh boy, do I have a stellar event to share. I came across it on Style Me Pretty weeks ago and I am still in awe of its splendid awesomeness. I mean this Bride went ALL out. I’ve never seen anything like it. Have you?






Pick your jaw up from the floor! Happy weekend, see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment