Monday, April 11, 2011

designing dreams

I get super ecstatic and giddy when I think about the upcoming weddings Sweet Sunday Events has the pleasure of designing this year... From the no holds barred Anthropologie inspired wedding at the Four Seasons in Austin to the sweet- vintage, homespun detailed wedding at the Vineyard at Florence {and each special wedding in between!}. But there are two designs I can’t help but yearn to create for two extraordinary brides…

1.) A Kate Spade and Lily Pulitzer inspired wedding. If you are scared of color this is not your wedding. Think bright pinks, blues and intense pattern, pattern, pattern. I can envision it all and it’s simply amazing!

2.) An all natural and green wedding. Think natural fabrics like burlap and wooden tables. While letting air plants, succulents and minimal white floral accents take center stage. Just let nature speak for itself!
So, if you are one of these brides-- call me, we NEED to talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment