Thursday, December 16, 2010

hands on style

Dang it! I had an outline of how this week was supposed to go. Who was renting what and when, I had places to be and exciting blog topics… but wouldn’t you know, all that just went right out the window as soon as Tuesday rolled around! So, since I sucked at it this week, I will punish challenge myself to somehow bundle each daily post that I missed this week into one fantastic Thursday gift for you, and I hope you like it…

Hunting for the perfect holiday nail polish, now that is serious business. You know what I'm talking about, polish that would make others shriek with jealousy as they gawked at the incredible choice of nail wear. I mean, I wanted shimmer and lots of it. To the point that jewelry was unnecessary due to the high shine of my nails. Alas, I discovered it. Brilliant, OPI, just brilliant! Okay, okay, I did have to get over the fact that the polish was inspired by the movie Burlesque (eek!), but I once I pushed that out of mind, I fell hard for this magical polish…

If that wasn’t enough and if you think more is always better… then you are going to love this next goodie. Wait for it… a ring a month club! Yep, the gift that keeps on giving, for reals. No longer does Christmas come once a year, but every freakin' month. It doesn’t get much better than that! Check it out for yourself.

But if you are looking for a real rock {lit-er-a-lly}. Then go here. These beauties are AHHHH-MAZING! I want, I need, NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment