Monday, September 13, 2010

a nude hue

I’ve embraced the fact that I have a lot of old lady in me. I love being a homebody, I get grouchy at times for no good reason, I love cardigans and sequins and subtle colors.

Case in point: A couple weeks ago I met up with a girlfriend for our monthly pedicure which, just so happens, to turn into a little gossip session. She sticks to her favorite-go to color... come to think of it; I’ve never seen her toes in anything but red! Me, on the other hand, I like to change it up... you know, from a tanish beige to a pinkish beige. She calls me on it each time, but that day I was referred to as a Grandma… by the pedicurist {strangely, I have heard this before!}. After today’s post, you may concur. But the nude hue will always be my favorite no matter what you may call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment