Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a few of my favorite things

I haven’t shared my current obsession in a while, so here we go…

ONE: Metallics. Have you breezed through the Martha Stewart Wedding magazine while standing in the checkout line at the grocery store yet? No? Well, then you are missing out. Geez, these colors speak straight to my heart.
TWO: Swans. Is there a more regal, elegant, charming creature on earth? I vote NO {for now, at least}! Btw, did you know swans mate for life… how fantastic is that?!
THREE: Mexican Fiesta Themed Events. Growing up in the Rio Grande Valley, every birthday party my brother and I attended celebrated with a piñata and cascarones. Back then I didn’t appreciate the traditions or history, in fact I {very much} hated violently attacking a cute papier mache animal. But now, I totally dig it all... from the bright colors and paper details to the casual and fun atmosphere.
see more from this wedding here

No comments:

Post a Comment