Tuesday, June 15, 2010

succulent love

So what if you are going “simple” for your wedding décor. It’s still important to focus on the details that make your event unique. My rule of thumb is to not skimp on two things: linens and flowers. These two elements of a wedding can convey the look and feel you hope to achieve in such simple ways.

{To make your event stand out from ALL the others don’t use the soiled white linens supplied to you by the wedding venue. Upgrade the linens to add color or texture. I would also advise to not have family or friends fill in for a floral designer. Chances are this will create some major drama. I speak from experience.}

Excuse me, now that I’m off my soapbox, back to simple décor. If you are looking for understated cool and stylish alternatives to flowers then give succulents a try. Use succulents alone or add them to an arrangement. Either way they will add a simple-stylish-sophistication to your décor.


No comments:

Post a Comment