Wednesday, July 31, 2013

life, as of late


It's seriously been 2 months since my last post? Life, to say the least, has been in.sane. I’m seriously juggling way more than I ever imagined possible. I feel guilty saying that, seeing as though everyone’s life is busy. But since I’m sure you are in the same boat, you can cut me a little slack, right?!
So, how about a condescend version of a life (aka, the things I took photos of!)…
remembered what real country music should be while at a Mark Chesnut concert. teamed up with friend and photographer, Todd White, for a Kinfolk inspired shoot (stay tuned for this upcoming feature on Ruffled!). with the husband gone for the night, I had a little slumber party with my other 3 guys, who are rarely allowed in the bedroom. showered one of the best friends with love as she preps to welcome a little bundle of joy into the world (as in a week from now!). took an amazing trip to Scottsdale and stayed at the ever so colorful Saguaro. stood in awe of Grand Canyon with my favorite person on earth. realized, more than ever, I should have become an architect after touring Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West home. chose design details for The Union. made over 500 of these paper flowers (I have blisters to prove it!). spent time with 2 of my fave vendor friends, celebrating babies once again. meet with, provided quotes and mock'd-up for some amazing clients. celebrated 4 yrs with my amazing mister. found time to Sunday antique hunt (found this rocking horse for a future baby room!). couldn’t stop smiling after seeing our garden party shoot with EE Photography on GWS. showed the venue left and right, up and down. enjoyed styling a gorgeous shoot with Michelle Boyd Photography (also coming to Ruffled soon). pulled off a killer July wedding of all greenery. loved looking back at Meghan+Ryan’s big day via Wedding Chicks. spent lots of time on the lake with mi familia. swooned over our latest shoot on SMP with Loft Photographie. went land shopping, looking for the perfect spot to build our next home. saw a really great movie (The Way Way Back) at one of Austin’s best spots (Violet Crown). enjoyed seeing progress on our new business venture (The Union on Eighth). 

No comments:

Post a Comment