Friday, March 23, 2012

the watercolor bride

As you can see, we have some stellar summer weddings currently in the works! We kick off our phenomenal wedding season this weekend with a beautiful watercolor inspired one at Villa Del Lago. And when I say beautiful, I mean take your breath away awesomeness that you won’t find anywhere else! Over the last few weeks I shared her colorful bridal portrait bouquet and custom curated canvas {not quite complete, still waiting for the addition of real flowers. Yep, that’s right, clusters of real flowers will spill out of canvas for even more interest!}. It’s no surprise that I can’t wait to share more of the wedding day design, but I guess you will just have to wait ‘til after this weekend to learn more!
oh heck, how about one more snippet-- here's the color inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment