Monday, August 15, 2011

wedding: faith + peter

Gorgeous, fun and super-duper sweet... Oh-my how I love this wedding! I am so in love with every.single.element of this wedding. It brings a big, fat smile to my face every time I see it! Faith was any designer and planner’s dream bride-- with a few must have requests while letting up on the reigns so we could create the dream wedding she never saw coming. This wedding was certainly a labor of love with the groom and bride writing their own vows, a close friend officiating and our creation of surprise elements-- one of kind pieces, tailor made for Faith and Peter. I mean seriously, have you ever seen a personalized sign made from recycled dyed corks {courtesy of the Vineyard at Florence}, hanged over a well to create a wishing well of words of wisdom for the happy couple?! Lucky for us, photographer, Kelly Cameron, captured all the details we share with you today…  
Venue: The Vineyard at Florence
Photographer: Kelly Cameron Photography
Rentals+Floral Design+Event Styling+Coordinating: Sweet Sunday Events
Videographer: Lizama Videography
DJ: Altared Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment