Friday, June 24, 2011

austin bridal show 2011

I’ve been meaning to upload some shots we took of our booth at the Bridal Extravaganza in Austin a couple weekends ago. Since it’s on my mind today, today will be the day that I share with those of you who missed out on our spectacular booth setup which included a few of my favorites…

1. Burlap- I love the addition of burlap in nearly every design
2. Vintage Flair- From the hanging globes to the Victorian sofa
3. FLOWERS- A floral runner, to be clear!
Okay, I've got to get back to setting up for our vintage rentals shoot{yay, you no longer will have to wonder what we have in our collection of lovelies-- soon we will have a whole new page devoted to vintage rentals!}, as Rachel continues to recover our "new" dining chairs with vintage grain sacks! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment