Tuesday, November 2, 2010

a-list gowns go mainstream

Mondo was robbed! I could have sworn someone punched me in the gut and knocked the wind out of me when I heard that Gretchen {really, Gretchen!?!} was given the title of Project Runway Season 8 Winner. Soooo very, very disappointing. But you know what’s not disappointing? Vera, Vera Wang.
Hey, listen up, you high-style bride on a tight budget: you will be thrilled to learn that starting in early Spring 2011 Vera Wang will release a collection of bridal gowns exclusively for David’s Bridal. And wait for it… all of which will be priced under $1500 {commence squealing now} the line will also include accessories and bridesmaid dresses {the non-tacky kind} and shoes. Rumor has it, she won't be skimping on her fabulous fabric selection or those important little details that make Vera so sought after. Not too shabby, I’d have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment