Monday, November 29, 2010

18 days and a password later

18 days since my last post and I forgot my password. Ridiculous, I know. But let’s not dwell on the past, let’s catch up…

-Haley and Austin got married! More on that manana...
-Baked the most amazing rainbow cupcakes.
-Live, in concert: Dwight Yoakum, check. Lyle Lovett, check. Willie and Dolly still remain.
-Raised a little cain, Fredericksburg style, with my favorite girls from college.
-Networked and made some really great {new} friends in the wedding world.
-Made some major moves toward our next business venture.
-And most importantly, since the last time we spoke, there’s been breaking news… of a royal engagement. I’m so excited I could squeal like a little school girl… wait, I already have!

You see, in my world, there are two types of famous people:
1. My BFF Crushes: Those I know I could be BFF {and Ever} with. Consisting of, but not limited to the likes of Maggie Gyllenhaal, Mandy Moore and Ross Mathews.
2. My Style Infatuations: Those I can’t help but to want to steal everything {and I mean EVERYTHING} out of their closets. Consisting of and pretty much restricted to Rachel Bilson, Reece Witherspoon and, of course, the soon to be Princess, herself, Kate Middleton…

No comments:

Post a Comment