Wednesday, August 18, 2010

it's a girl thing

The best part about being a girl: the freedom to squeal in public when something excites you. And this I did. Last week. At Walgreens. I had been searching for what seems to be a lifetime for a hair accessory that… 1. Would hold my thick hair up without falling within a minute or after taking two steps or turning my head side to side, 2. Wasn’t a hair tie or butterfly clip, since they both hurt my ridiculously sensitive scalp and 3. Would vanish and go undetected by the eye. So, I’m sure you could imagine my delight when, not only, did I finally concluded my lifelong hunt for this perfect product, but when I discovered it actually works… and works well! Okay, so maybe my newly found don’t-leave-the-house-without-it accessory isn’t near as couture or advant-garde as these AHHHmazing pieces, but it gets the job done while I'm dreaming about these...


No comments:

Post a Comment