Wednesday, April 21, 2010

seaside adventure

We all need to get away sometimes and my time is now! After countless hours spent in the creation of the event wonderland that is Sweet Sunday Events, I’m taking an extended weekend off to relax Jamaican style. Although I am so thrilled about fun in the sun with unlimited drinks, I can’t help but feel a bit hesitant in leaving the business and my brides for five days. But I know I can rest assure knowing it is in the good hands of a hopeless romantic, conspiracy theory obsessed, McDonald’s loving, highly intelligent, artistic business man. This man, my mister, my magnificent husband and love of my life, Justin will blog as I am away. What he will blog about is a complete mystery to not only you, but to me as well. Just sit back and enjoy the posts to come! See you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment