Thursday, April 1, 2010

belle of the ball... i mean wedding

I had big plans to show off our newest lighting inventory today, but my brain has been failing me lately and allowed me leave the considerably necessary camera-to-computer adaptor at home this morning. Consequently, I will not be able to post the pictures I was so eager to share. Sad, I know. So just sit tight and I will introduce this inventory next week, I promise!

But I am the type that is always prepared for something to go wrong. Hmmm, does that make me cynical or well organized?! Either way, here is my backup blog for the day...

Some moments really stop you in your tracks. A perfect sunset, an amazing first kiss, a sip of milk gone bad. But ahhh... my latest pleasant pause was the first sight of Vera Wang's Diana dress. The bodice is so clean and soft and the drama and romance of the tiered layers... Oh geez, I'm sold. I LOVE this gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment