Thursday, March 25, 2010

oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day...

Can we please all rally together to bring back stylish-classy-elegant- fancy-dancy hair adornments?! I can’t tell you how many times I watched Oklahoma! while growing up. Clearly, there was a lack of video choices at my grandmother’s cable free house. To this day I remember wishing I lived in the days of corsets under pretty, fluffy cotton dresses and hats decked out with feathers, sequins and flowers. Oh what I would have given to be Shirley Jones’s character for just five minutes as she rode in surrey with the fringe on top.

Uber talented designer, Myra Callan, creates uniquely custom bridal hats that I can only dream of pulling off. Her creations range in price from $180-$325 on average and may take up to 4 weeks to complete. Perfect for not only weddings, but engagement photo sessions, special occasions or a fabulous themed bachelorette party!

No comments:

Post a Comment